MENU

Slide

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



MY auntie: Hur! I thought that day meeting me for lunch!
Then you nvr reply leh! ):

Queenie: Hahahas, okay!

Jess : Hahahahs, it's darn funny can.
You are damn cute lar. Hahahas, omg what a dream?!
Hahahahs, doing the chicken thing in the white house. HAHAAH

Candy: Hi, i joined a spree. google payeasy spree.

Jag: Hahahas. yup.

Kyupi: Read below (:

Genie: Read below. (:

Elaine: thank you! i use ketchup for the quail eggs and
the veggie cutters were my mom's cookie cutters.
not sure where she bought it thou!

Sophia: HEHEHE, hi back! LOL!

Ting: Whoopsie, it was the wrong link,
changed to the new one already! (:

Jasmine: Awwww, thanks dear.
Those tags makes me so frustrated sometimes!
Hehehe. Singapore nth to shop leh,
We meet for dinner ok! :D

Amanda: REad below (:

PB: Watsons.

Peggy: Hahahas, i'm not so sure about the pricing babe,
Rmb to say that you're my friend, got 10% discount heh.

Jen: Erm, they're like chevy chocolate candy?
Hahahas, buy some and try lar, not very expensive also mar.

Passby: Wow, so you spelt passby wrongly on purpose.
So are you trying to look stupid on purpose as well?

Man: Thank you! Maybe you can take alook at my links,
There's a link,
FAQ, I'm sick of answering the same Qns!
What skincare prdt/makeup does Fidelis use?

Dawn: Read below (:

Jevena: ahhh, no more already ah,
that piece is really nice yah.
Maybe you can try emailing them and ask if it's possible
for a backorder for that piece?

S: Hahahas, Vit E IS sticky,
so if you can't live with the sticky feeling,
then don't use it?







Yay, this is our 2nd duet, Quando Quando Quando.
Comments! ^-^








Expand The Player Expand




The Music Hutch The Music Hutch View Playlist View Playlist





Anyway, please don't ask me questions and
dump me with your email address and expect me
to get back to you with your answers.
I'm not really that free to email each and every of you,
If you need your answers, do check back my blog yah? (:

And here's the cinnamon bun recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/overnight-cinnamon-rolls-recipe/index.html



My lunch yesterday!







Somebody asked about the
microwave potato chips maker
i bought on ebay afew weeks ago!



Just arrived a couple of days ago and i tried it,
it really worked!

I thought it might not work cos it's like
so tiny and cute and like, toy-ish!



So fun, just add some salt and vinegar for some flavor!




Crispy crispy chips! :D
and it's microwaved and not fried, so less fatty!





The other day one of my acrylics kinda popped out abit,
So i tried to removed all of them out myself,



I'm like suuuuuper sad!
I thought remove my acrylics already
i will still have my nice long fingernails.
But seems like it needs some time to recover
and now it's short and ugly. ):


Althought the acrylic is super nice,
but i don't think i will do it again
cos it's like, not worth it lar,
take off liao then my own nails so weak and stuff. ):



I'm using OPI's Privacy Please.

My nails have been like really soft all along,
like can bend that kind, But now it's like worst~
I'm trying Sally hansen's hard as nails, HOPEFULLY
it will help. ):

Muahahah, i'm damn kiasu and i already
bought a bunch of swavoski crystals cos i wanna bling
my nails when i grows longer!
I bought this nail thingy book from kinokuniya
awhile ago and never got to try the designs
cos i was having the acrylic nails from Qian Zu Ge.




Got afew pictures from Chris, photographer yesterday,
I love the crimped hair! Looks so yummy! heh.






Bought quite afew new stuff yesterday!
I just can't be bored at home,
All i do is spend spend spend $$$!




Clear Lipslick from Covergirl


Lashblast mascara from Covergirl, both from drugstore.com



Two tops from charlotte russe,
They're having 60% sales of sales item now!







And finally two dresses from livejounal blogshops.




Have to go to church tonight to record a song for a church event!
Sayonara, loves! (:

No comments: